這篇英文短詩來自網路電子信件,南非黑白種族隔離政策曾讓非洲原住民黑人遭到許多不平等的待遇,而本詩作者即以天生膚色的差異,來表達心中的不滿與無奈。
 
 
Dear white, something you got to know
親愛的白種人,有幾件事你必須知道。
When I was born, I was black. 
當我出生時,我是黑色 的
When I grow up, I am black. 
我長大了,我是黑色 的

When I'm under the sun, I'm black.
 
我在陽光下,我是黑色 的

When I'm cold, I'm black. 
我寒冷時,我是黑色 的
When I'm afraid, I'm black.
 
我害怕時,我是黑色 的

When I'm sick, I'm black.
 
我生病了,我是黑色 的
When I die, I'm still black. 
當我死了,我仍是黑色 的。


You---white people,
而你呢---白人
When you were born, you were pink.
 
當你出生時,你是
粉紅色
When you grow up, you become white.
 
你長大了,變成
白色
You're red under the sun.
 
你在陽光下,你是
紅色
You're blue when you're cold.
 
你寒冷時,你是
青色
You are yellow when you're afraid.
 
你害怕時,你是
黃色
You're green when you're sick. 
你生病時,你是
綠色
You're gray when you die. 
當你死時,你是
灰色

And you, call me " c o l o r " ?
 
而你,卻叫我「有色人種」???


mizuya 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()